[QE-users] (no subject) (Yang Liu)

liuyang rabbitkiller at 163.com
Tue Nov 17 03:47:59 CET 2020

Dear Peshal Karki

I've run into similar situation when I did nscf calculation weeks ago. I also tried to play with ecutwfc, ecutrho etc, but made no differences. I see somewhere that diago_david_ndim in ELECTRONS card determines how many planes to use in diagonalization of the central equation system. Default value is 2. Then I tried to increase it to 4, 6, 8... and I found that warning getting less and less. With diago_david_ndim 12, all warnings disappeared. I thought the warning may be due to some numeric issues during the solution processes.  You can try it.

Regards

Yang Liu