[QE-users] wfck2r.x

Thomas Brumme thomas.brumme at tu-dresden.de
Mon Nov 2 16:47:13 CET 2020

OK, at least the different sizes were probably a problem on my side - I was using the dev version of wfck2r with the rest in an older version. Using only the dev version I have the binary file being approximately 2.7 times bigger which can be explained - I guess - with the missing second component. But I'm still not sure whether I can simply integrate <psi_a|psi_b> and expect something useful if both wave functions are from different calculations...

--
Dr. rer. nat. Thomas Brumme
Theoretical chemistry

Tel:  +49 (0)351 463 40844