[QE-users] information about PGI compiler v20+ download

Pietro Bonfa' pietro.bonfa at unipr.it
Mon Nov 2 08:53:39 CET 2020

Dear Sitangshu,

can you try compiling this version using the same configure command?

https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e-gpu/-/archive/hotfix/q-e-gpu-hotfix.tar.bz2

The link above is v6.6a2 with a patch for rebranded PGI compilers.

Best regards,
Pietro

--
Pietro Bonfà
Department of Mathematical, Physical and Computer Sciences