[QE-users] Dipole moment of the CO2 molecule

ENDALE ABEBE endtse at gmail.com
Thu May 28 08:29:02 CEST 2020

Dear Dr. Giovanni Cantele

Thank you very much for this helpful information.

After modifying the input, I found that the choice of *eopreg *also affects
the result.
I found the dipole value close to zero using the attached input, but I
still don't know how to chose the value of the *eopreg. Would you mind to
give me some more explanation on the eopreg?*

With Regards