[QE-users] nscf calculation of 2x2x2 Si supercell

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Thu May 14 18:51:14 CEST 2020

PS. Start practicing with a small unit cell that you can draw with your hands. Get familiar with the numerical parameters (thresholds, cutoffs, etc.) in that case and develop your feeling on what happens when you change each of them. Starting with examples provided with the distribution may be a good idea. Then, but only then, try more complex (and possibly meaningful) cases. Above all, do not do anything that you do not understand, no matter who recommends that. Good luck! SB

—
Stefano Baroni - Trieste —  http://stefano.baroni.me <http://stefano.baroni.me/>