[QE-users] nscf calculation of 2x2x2 Si supercell

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Thu May 14 09:58:13 CEST 2020

The convergence threshold looks unreasonable, and so does the kinetic-energy cutoff (is it Si?)
It’s always a good practice to play around with the parameter you use to develop your own feeling about what is is reasonable and what is not. In this matter, nobody can teach you better than yourself.
SB

PS: the code did not crash —  it just informed you that you probably did something unreasonable ...

—
Stefano Baroni - Trieste —  http://stefano.baroni.me <http://stefano.baroni.me/>