[QE-users] MPI

Debashrito Deb debashrito17537 at gcu.ac.in
Thu May 7 12:24:16 CEST 2020

Dear experts,
I am pretty naive to Quantum Espresso and QM/MM calculations. I have
installed the package and I am using Cygwin as the running platform. I
wanted to try the NEB calculations and decided to run the example file.
*But once I was running it I got an error saying, MPI command not found. *
Can you please guide me where I am going wrong.

Sincerely,
Deb

--
*Disclaimer : This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the