[QE-users] P=********** in the output directory

Giuseppe Mattioli giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it
Tue May 5 18:20:35 CEST 2020

Dear User

First of all please sign all the posts to the forum with name and affiliation.

As explained at least a million times, it is impossible to help those
who does not provide all the details of their calculations (input,
code version, information on pseudopotentials, relevant parts of the
output).
HTH
Giuseppe

Quoting BENYAHIA NEZHA <BENYAHIA-NEZHA at hotmail.fr>:

> Dear quantum espresso developers
>
> I have have relaxed GaN-ZnO supercell using quantum espresso. in the
> output directory it displays the pressure P=**********   however the
> total force is minimised Total force=  2.060. I don't understand
> what does the stars mean  (pressure). and what i have to do to
> obtain a pression of zero please help me!!!!

GIUSEPPE MATTIOLI
Via Salaria Km 29,300 - C.P. 10
I-00015 - Monterotondo Scalo (RM)
Mob (*preferred*) +39 373 7305625
Tel + 39 06 90672342 - Fax +39 06 90672316