[QE-users] wavefunctions file

Offermans Willem willem.offermans at vito.be
Tue Mar 17 11:39:40 CET 2020

Dear Paolo and Quantum Espresso friends,

Thanks for the names of the wavefunction files. It helps searching for the files, if you know their names.

However, I’m still missing the wavefunction files.

I’m using ``pw-6.4.1.x``.
I didn’t set ``prefix`` nor ``outdir``, so default values should be used.
I explicitly set ``wf_collect       = .true.``, but that should be default value anyway.

Where are the wavefunction files?
They are not in ``./pwscf.save`` directory, where I would expect them according
``https://www.quantum-espresso.org/Doc/INPUT_PW.html#idm93``<https://www.quantum-espresso.org/Doc/INPUT_PW.html#idm93%60%60:>

Is there another tag for actually saving wavefunctions at the end of relaxation, which should not
be confused with the tag to control the way wavefunctions are stored to disk?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
With kind regards,

Willem Offermans
Researcher Electrocatalysis SCT
VITO NV | Boeretang 200 | 2400 Mol
Phone:+32(0)14335263 Mobile:+32(0)492182073

Willem.Offermans at Vito.be<mailto:Willem.Offermans at Vito.be>

[cid:982BA063-B96A-4A1B-89AB-5A01CA9FC70D at vito.local]