[QE-users] XCrystDen

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:34:11 CET 2020

There is an auxiliary code, "pp.x" that read the charge density file,
extract or computes the required quantity, prints it into various formats
(xsf, cube) readable by plotting codes like  xcrysdens. See examples in
PP/exaples/ using pp.x, input documentation PP/Doc/INPUT_PP.*

Paolo

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 10:13 AM De Gary, Alban <Alban.DeGary at evotec.com>
wrote:

> Dear users,
>

> I’m a new user (2nd year master student) on Quantum Espresso and I’m
> trying to get used to it. I performed some calculations with interesting
> results, but each time I found an charge-density.dat. I’m interested to see
> what’s inside, but unfortunately, it’s binary coded. I have intuited that
> it can be opened with XCrystDen. All the time I have this file and try to
> open it (View) with XCrystDen it crashes. Can you help me ?
>

> Your sincerely,
>
> Alban
>
> STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY.
>

> This email and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary,
> privileged and/or private information.
>
> If received in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and then
> delete this email and any attachments from your system. Thank you!
>

> Veuillez trouver notre information relative à la protection des données
> ici <https://www.evotec.com/en/about/site-information/data-protection-fr>

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222