[QE-users] For git master version of q-e, `make epw' will use wannier90-3.0.0, instead of the latest stable version.

Hongyi Zhao hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 17:48:11 CEST 2020

Sorry for my early posting for this issue due to a hurry clicking on
the enter key.

When I try to compile epw based on the latest git maste version of
q-e, I noticed that it still use the wannier90-3.0.0 instead of the
latest stable/master version. The corresponding version definition is
here: https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/-/blob/develop/install/plugins_list#L30.

I'm very confused on this problem. The current stable version of
wannier90 is 3.1.0
(https://github.com/wannier-developers/wannier90/releases/tag/v3.1.0).
Why still the old stable version is used in the q-e's plugins_list
file?

--
Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao at gmail.com>