[QE-users] Energy of isolated atom of CaO

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Sat Jun 27 13:15:39 CEST 2020

Dear Pooja
I might not have understooo what you want to do.

Looking at  your input it looks like you are not actually computing the energy of an isolated system, but instead the energy of
rocksalt CaO. In that case it is not isolated system, remove assume_isolated from the input, use sensible values for alat and the computation should converge.

Pietro

Sent from Mail for Windows 10