[QE-users] Oxidation-State Constrained DFT

Ganapati Natarajan ganapati_natarajan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 13:35:02 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I am interested in using the method for oxidation state constrained DFT described in the paper below:
"Oxidation-State Constrained Density Functional Theory for the Study of Electron-Transfer Reactions" by Calvin Ku and Patrick H.-L. Sit,
J. Chem. Theory Comput. 2019, 15, 9, 4781.

In this paper, it says that the method has been implemented in quantum espresso, and if so could somebody please let me know whether it is part of the latest version and where its documentation could be found.
On the other hand, if this is not the case please let me know what other method are available for simulating a redox process (ie. electron transfer) between a surface and a molecule in QE.

Regards and stay safe,

Gana
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android