[QE-users] Problems with hp.x

Giuseppe Mattioli giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it
Thu Jun 18 12:24:22 CEST 2020

Out of further curiosity, a few years ago there has been a fuss over
the "global U" approach of the pseudo-hybrid ACBN0 functional, which
had been tested on ZnO among other cases (Phys. Rev. X 2015, 5, 011006).
It seems that the ACBN0 implementation "didn't hit the market"... Is
it an active project?
Best
Giuseppe