[QE-users] Problems with hp.x

dv009200 at fh-muenster.de dv009200 at fh-muenster.de
Tue Jun 16 19:04:37 CEST 2020

Thanks all for the helpful comments and interesting papers. I'm fine
correcting the delocalization error of the Zn 3d states 'semiempirical' by
the method you suggested Giuseppe. I don't quite know whats the 'right'
distance between the valence band and the d-band? Can I use experimental
data from xps/ups spectra for that matter or do you have other
suggestions?

Best regards

Dominik Voigt

Dominik Voigt
PhD Student University of Applied Sciences Münster
Department of Physical Chemistry