[QE-users] turbo_davidson, turbo_lanczos and scissor operator

Michal Krompiec michal.krompiec at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 17:32:43 CEST 2020

Dear Iurii,
Thanks! It is not described in the docs, but I figured out that the
variable scissor is used here:
https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/-/blob/develop/TDDFPT/src/lr_apply_liouvillian.f90#L557:
(and here:
https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/-/blob/develop/TDDFPT/src/lr_apply_liouvillian.f90#L711
)

    DO ibnd = 1,nbnd       !       CALL zaxpy(ngk(1),
CMPLX(-(et(ibnd,1)-scissor),0.0d0,DP), &                      &
spsi1(:,ibnd), 1, sevc1_new(:,ibnd,1), 1)       !    ENDDO

Can you tell from this bit whether it is in Ry or eV? It seems
from lr_readin.f90 that the units aren't converted.

Best wishes,
Michal