[QE-users] Whether do I need to building my own FFTW3 Interface Wrapper Library or use the integrated one of intel parallel studio for compiling q-e?

Hongyi Zhao hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 04:33:10 CEST 2020

Hi,

For compiling the q-e git master version, I use the
parallel_studio_xe/2020.1.102 as the toolchain. I also noted that the
intel official notes on "Building Your Own FFTW3 Interface Wrapper
Library" from here:
https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/mkl-developer-reference-fortran/top/appendix-d-fftw-interface-to-intel-math-kernel-library/fftw3-interface-to-intel-math-kernel-library/building-your-own-fftw3-interface-wrapper-library.html.

I'm not sure whether I must build my own FFTW3 Interface Wrapper
Library or should I use the precompiled integrated version.

Any hints for this problem?
--
Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao at gmail.com>