[QE-users] Need a script that can convert primitive cell file file using conventional cell cif file

rekha sharma rekha1997jpr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:06:18 CEST 2020

Dear Sir,
In the mcu directory, I am getting what you got.

ipython
Python 3.6.3 |Anaconda, Inc.| (default, Oct 13 2017, 12:02:49)
Type 'copyright', 'credits' or 'license' for more information
IPython 6.1.0 -- An enhanced Interactive Python. Type '?' for help.

In [1]: import mcu

In [2]: mcu
Out[2]: <module 'mcu' from '/home/rekha/mcu/mcu/__init__.py'>

In [3]: mcu.CELL
Out[3]: mcu.cell.cell.main

But in the other working directory, I am getting error

In [1]: import mcu
AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-1-d555ababf828> in <module>()
----> 1 import mcu

~/case/mcu.py in <module>()
      1 #!/usr/bin/env python
      2 import mcu
----> 3 work = mcu.CELL(cif='conventional.cif')
      4 prim_cell = work.to_prim_cell()
      5 work.write_cif(prim_cell, filename='primitive')

AttributeError: module 'mcu' has no attribute 'CELL'

Email: rekha1997jpr at gmail.com