[QE-users] Need a script that can convert primitive cell file file using conventional cell cif file

rekha sharma rekha1997jpr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:04:26 CEST 2020

Dear Prof. Lorenzo
cif2cell seems to be easy to use.
I have downloaded the Cs2AgAuBr6 from materials project (cif file is
attached herewith) but I do not find the primitive cell from it.
I used as
cif2cell Cs2AgAuBr6-conv.cif

I am getting 40 atoms as is in conventional one.

Could you tell me how to convert the attached cif file to a primitive one
using cif2cell?

Thank you very much.
Rekha