[QE-users] Carbon Nanotube work function calculation

dv009200 at fh-muenster.de dv009200 at fh-muenster.de
Tue Jul 7 10:37:15 CEST 2020

If your CNT has already enough vacuum space in x and y direction so that
periodic images won't interact which each other you don't need to repeat
your cell in that directions.
This is 'only' a Bachelor thesis but it might help you getting started:
http://web.mit.edu/janetryu/Public/finalthesis.pdf

For the meaning of the input parameters you can check the average.f90 file
normally there is a satisfactorily explanation.

Best regards

Dominik

Dominik Voigt
PhD Student University of Applied Sciences Münster
Department of Physical Chemistry