[QE-users] pseudopotentials up to Z=118 ?

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 16:35:00 CEST 2020

Hello,
you can find some pseudopotentials for some heavier elements by
selecting another library in the left column of the web page.
A part from that, building pseudpotentials for these heavy elements is a
very difficult task. I doubt that anybody will tackle it (especially for
the non-existing elements) without a strong return (money, publications
or at least glory)

cheers

On 7/4/20 5:18 PM, Ilias Miroslav, doc. RNDr., PhD. wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I checked the available pseudopotentials at
> http://www.quantum-espresso.org/pseudopotentials and I wonder  if there
> would be fully relativistic PP up to Z=118 (currently these are up to Z=94).
>
> Miro

Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris