[QE-users] Installation finishes with only warnings (about memmove), but all of the test fails.

Shunsuke Fujisawa fujisawa-shunsuke at g.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Tue Jan 28 11:54:30 CET 2020

Thanks for your reply.

pw_atom/test.error.280120.inp=atom.in says,
========
Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference.

Backtrace for this error:
#0  0x10550c2d2
#1  0x10550ca8e
#2  0x7fff77703b5c
========

I thought I do not have enough memory, so I tried to change parameters in Modules/parameters.f90 like
========
ntypx = 5
npk = 10000
========
but nothing changed.

I also trid to add -Dzdotc=zdotc_wrapper to DFLAGS in make.inc, but it also changed nothing.

--
Shunsuke Fujisawa | Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, The University of Tokyo
Tel: (+81)-90-5523-6484
Email: fujisawa-shunsuke at g.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp
 <mailto:fujisawa-shunsuke at g.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp>linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/fujisawa-shunsuke/?locale=en_US>