[QE-users] convergence criterion?

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Wed Jan 15 11:06:22 CET 2020

Dear all,

also, as mentioned several times in this mailing list:

1) extensive tests for the pseudopotentials have been done, and
are reported here:
https://www.materialscloud.org/discover/sssp/table/efficiency

2) same for kpoints and convergence tolerance
https://www.materialscloud.org/work/tools/qeinputgenerator

These two tools should not remove the need to test and understand, but
would be a solid starting point to understand if you need a higher
cutoff, more k-points, etc...

				nicola