[QE-users] QE6.4 with epw5.1(BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES )

袁志红 201831140022 at mail.bnu.edu.cn
Fri Jan 10 14:22:49 CET 2020

Thank you so much! I've tried some ways, but I haven't been able to find the cause of the crash.The concrete situation of different qe version is different:  Under the same cluster account, use the 6.3 version to run the test suite/epw  examples and my  calculation system can successfully finish calculate, but use the 6.4 version to run the test suite/epw examples, there will be running crashes (the crash error was reported in the first email). Besides, testing the examples in suite/epw with version 6.5 worked fine, but running my calculation system the run crashed (the crash error was reported in the first email), so I never found out why.