[QE-users] 转发:QE6.4 with epw5.1(BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES )

悄悄 657170148 at qq.com
Thu Jan 9 13:40:35 CET 2020

  发件人: "我自己的邮箱"<657170148 at qq.com>;
 发送时间: 2019年12月21日(星期六) 下午4:06
 收件人: "users"<users at lists.quantum-espresso.org>;

 主题: QE6.4 with epw5.1(BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES )

Dear all,

I am trying to use the EPW extension with QE version 6.4 or 6.5., due to the QE version 6.4 or 6.5 with the EPW5.1 or EPW 5.2, which have developed the input variables “use_ws” (the variables is very important in my calculations).

I've managed to compile QE6.4 with EPW5.1 successfully (There were no errors reported during the installation), but when I run the epw.x, the program stopped and the following error appear in epw.out.

=   BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES

=   PID 4270 RUNNING AT cu38

=   EXIT CODE: 6

=   CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES

=   YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES

   Intel(R) MPI Library troubleshooting guide:

      https://software.intel.com/node/561764

Could anyone tell me the reason of such errors?

I would very much appreciate any help with these matters.

With kind regards,

Zhihong Yuan