[QE-users] phonon dispersion relation from the full IFCs

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Wed Jan 8 14:55:26 CET 2020

The full dynamical matrix, including long-range forces, is computed by ph.x. The latter do not require any fine grid, but just the computation of Born effective charges, as explained in: P. Giannozzi et al, PRB 43, 7231 (1991), Eq. 18.  Regards — SB

—
Stefano Baroni - Trieste —  http://stefano.baroni.me <http://stefano.baroni.me/>