[QE-users] some queries about mono layer optimization and vacuum

rekha sharma rekha1997jpr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 09:38:46 CET 2020

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your reply.
It is very useful for me.
Consider my apology for late reply as my computer was not free.

ecutrho 52 is by mistake. actually it is 520 (uspp).

I tried to run calculations for "V" but I could not finish pp.x.
I run pw.x followed by pp.x.

my pp.in is

&inputPP
   prefix = 'pwscf'
   outdir='/tmp-$i',
   plot_num=11
   filplot = 'pp-$i.pot'
/

&plot
   iflag=3,
   output_format=5
/

where prefix and outdir is same as I used in in my scf file.

I am getting below xml error

   Error in routine pw_readschemafile (1):
     xml data file not found
 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

     stopping ...

 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
     Error in routine pw_readschemafile (1):
     xml data file not found
 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

     stopping ..

Please suggest me how to run pp.x.

My problem is related with  this issue
<https://lists.quantum-espresso.org/pipermail/users/2017-November/039771.html>
but I am not doing any restart_mode calculation.

Best Wishes,

Rekha

--

Best wishes