[QE-users] What's representation 0 in ph.x?

ykhuang ykhuang at dicp.ac.cn
Thu Feb 20 01:32:23 CET 2020

Thank you so much.Indeed I used to try to make several single point calculations and fit the data to obtain the frequency. However I am not sure whether the result is reasonable. I'll read the paper you recommend, I believe it will be of help. Best regards. Yike Huang.
-------- 原始信息 --------发件人: Marzari Nicola <nicola.marzari at epfl.ch> 日期: 2020/2/20  08:24  (GMT+08:00) 收件人: Quantum ESPRESSO users Forum <users at lists.quantum-espresso.org> 主题: Re: [QE-users] What's representation 0 in ph.x?

You might want to check the 2007 JACS by Dabo et al, where we discuss the independence between adsorption energies and CO vibrational shifts; we also diagonalize the interatomic force constants obtained by finite differences on a local neighborhood.

Nicola

Sent from a tiny keyboard... Contact info:

http://theossrv1.epfl.ch/Main/Contact