[QE-users] Number of kpoints for wannier90 calculation

kagdada hardik hlkagdada at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 10:41:06 CET 2020

Thank you for your reply

Using nosym = .true. calculates the nscf for more number of kpoints given
in input file. I have used another tag noinv = .true. together with nosym =
.true. as suggested by Gautam Sharma, which solved my problem.

Only nosym = .true. still consider the time reversal symmetry in k points,
while adding noinv = .true. disable the time reversal symmetry, which
further calculates the band energies only for given kpoints in input.