[QE-users] Convergence to an AFM ground state

David Guzman davgumo at me.com
Sun Feb 9 15:36:00 CET 2020

Hello Daniel,
I am currently currently working on an AFM system as well and was having exactly the same problems you described.
I am not sure, but changing the pseudopotentials seem to have solved my problems. Not sure if there is something wrong with those paw pseudopotential or if there are extra setting that should go along with those potentials.
Maybe you can try the ONCVPSP pseudopotentials to see if you get better results.

Regards,
David G.
Brookhaven National Laboratory