[QE-users] Disable final scf cycle in vc-relax

Malte Sachs malte.sachs at chemie.uni-marburg.de
Wed Feb 5 17:39:20 CET 2020

Dear all,
thank you for your replies. The fix suggested by Paolo works fine for me.
I am performing DFT+U calculations and the best way for me to converge
them is to restart a partly converged scf calculation. However, the
final scf run of the vc-relax calculation cannot be run in this way,
thus does not converge at all... If you have more elegant ideas for that
problem, I am glad to hear them.

Best regards,
Malte Sachs