[QE-users] qe-6.3 to 6.6: crash of fs.x

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:37:30 CET 2020

I think you need to use an automatic zero-centered k-point grid with
tetrahedra.  There is an example of usage of fs.x, with some explanations,
in PP/examples/example02.

Data in the xml file is in atomic "Hartree" units, not "Rydberg" ones. The
reason is that the former seem to be much more common than the latter.

Paolo