[QE-users] Quantm-espresso calculates the energy band of two-dimensionalmaterials by HSE+WANNIER90

1746278616 1746278616 at qq.com
Tue Dec 15 12:23:38 CET 2020

In the last week I've been obsessed.I am a novice at calculation of QE.  Recently, I am practicing using HSE+ Wannier90 to calculate the band structure of two-dimensional materials. I often get band diagrams or errors with "dexx is negative !" Do you have some suggestions for me, or an example of two-dimensional materials calculated by HSE+ Wannier90? Best wishes !