[QE-users] time consuming band structure calculation for a supercell

Zahra Khatibi za.khatibi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:16:01 CET 2020

Hello Lorenzo,

Thank you for the suggestions. I'm using QE 6.4 and 6.5 so the 'ppcg'
option is there among the options for diagonalization flag. I've used it as
you suggested and it workes really fast.
Also, I changed the pps from PAW to USPP out of curiosity and I can see
that it works twice faster. Any thoughts?

Wish you the best,
--
Z. Khatibi
Postdoctoral fellow