[QE-users] Pseudo potential

Pietro Davide Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Mon Aug 31 11:25:49 CEST 2020

P.S.

Andrea dal Corso just made me notice that to study the magnetism you
need an Nd  pseudo with 4F in valence.
Which was actually, maybe your first question.

at the link below you may dowload the one from the pseudolibrary.

https://filesender.garr.it/?s=download&token=a22f441c-9e68-4bba-8bf8-a5c8c8cf9efe
regards Pietro