[QE-users] Fwd: [QE-user]Need of a dipole correction for a surface calculation

Yuvam Bhateja yuvamb16 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 19:02:16 CEST 2020

Thank you very much for your help.

I will learn a little more and will try your suggestion.
Implementing a dipole correction is a little complex and yes I agree with
you that if experts here could help everyone new here regarding this.

I was trying to find the electric potential plot as described in
the tutorial but I am getting an error with pp.x calculation :

Error in routine postproc (5010): reading inputpp namelist

I can't get past this error. It usually gets solved by using dos2unix but
it doesn't this time.

Can you please give me some advice on this?

I will be very grateful.

Regards
Yuvam Bhateja