[QE-users] ?==?utf-8?q? U calculation, different projection type

Timrov Iurii iurii.timrov at epfl.ch
Thu Aug 27 10:01:11 CEST 2020

Dear Mona,

> I understand your point about the accuracy of ortho-atomic projector; but the stress and force calculations are not implemented in QE for this type of projection. Is there any way to get around this?

Now this is implemented in Quantum ESPRESSO 6.6. We have made developments and implementation for this case very recently and now all this is public. The manuscript is in preparation and will appear soon on arXiv.

Greetings,

Iurii

--
Dr. Iurii TIMROV
Postdoctoral Researcher
I understand your point about the accuracy of ortho-atomic projector; but the stress and force calculations are not implemented in QE for this type of projection. Is there any way to get around this?

Best regards;

Mona Asadi Namin
Graduate student
Center for simulational physics