[QE-users] On-site Hubbard U for background orbitals

William Hewett williamholmeshewett1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 04:18:46 CEST 2020

Hi Iurii,

Thanks so much for your help. My code is working now, I think there was an
error somewhere in

Modules/set_hubbard_l.f90
Modules/set_hubbard_n.f90
PW/src/tabd.f90

As after redownloading / compiling with my new Hubbard channels everything
seemed to worked fine.

Thanks also for pointing me to the example with hubbard_back, as this also
helped a lot too.

One question, you said:

'This modification must be done for both DFT+U and DFT+U+V machineries'

You are talking about editing 'set_hubbard_l' and 'set_hubbard_l_back' to
my desired values? and this is done in 'Modules/set_hubbard_l.f90'

Cheers

Will