[QE-users] Slab doesn't converge

Omer Mutasim omermutasim at ymail.com
Sun Aug 16 19:12:41 CEST 2020

Dear AllI'm attempting to calculate the adsorption energy Sulfur (Monolayer coverage= 0.444) in 4-layer slab of Ni2P(001).The clean surface of Ni2P(001)(without Sulfur adsorbate) is converging well, but my problem is that the complex system (Sulfur + slab)is not converging even after 200 step. I've visualized the system in XcrysDen , and every thing looks fine.Is there any distance regulation for placing multiple adsorbate atoms in the surface ?Please help me , what is wrong with my input file attached ?
Please find My input file ATTACHED