[QE-users] ?==?utf-8?q? Same run not accelerated when starting from converged rho and wfc

Antoine Jay ajay at laas.fr
Sun Aug 16 22:05:16 CEST 2020

Dear Stephano,
adding diago_thr_int=1.0D-8 does not change the first conv_thr (exept the average#of iterations)
As you said, the first value 1.0D-2 is detected to  be too large and is updated to 6.0D-9 so I don't see why changing manually the first value would change something if it is already automatically changed...

Antoine Jay
LAAS-CNRS
Toulouse, France