[QE-users] ('U_projection_type = atomic' ) in hp.x

sara memarzadeh sm_ir59 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 09:35:41 CEST 2020

I have to correct a misstype in my previous email as ph.x to hp.x.

    On Monday, April 27, 2020, 11:25:36 AM GMT+4:30, sara memarzadeh <sm_ir59 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Users and Developers,

 I have a questionabout new tool, ph.x, in quantum espresso. I found that all examples use the'U_projection_type = ortho-atomic' and there is a sentence in reference paper"we have used atomic orbitals which were orthogonalized using Lowdin’smethod". Does the ph.x code works with atomic wave functions projection('U_projection_type = atomic' )?

 Best regards,

 Sara Memarzadeh

PhD student of solid state Physics,

Ferdwosi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran.