[QE-users] Error in routine "rhoz_or_updw" when do a pw2bgw.x calculation

zhangkan3 at mail.sysu.edu.cn zhangkan3 at mail.sysu.edu.cn
Wed Apr 29 03:48:41 CEST 2020

Hello, thank you, first.

Does this error has been fixed in version 6.5? I read the release log, but do not notice the referring to this error. Or, a fixed version of pw2bgw.f90 is only replacing the original one is OK? If it is possible, I want this way, cause the compile time is too long.

All best,

Hello, this bug should have been fixed a few months ago:
https://lists.quantum-espresso.org/pipermail/developers/2020-January/002159.html
Please try your job with the develop version of qe available on gitlab.
Best regards