[QE-users] Fat bands production in NiO(LDA+U)

Poonam Kaushik poonamkaushik40 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:57:32 CEST 2020

Hello All,
I want to produce fat bands (orbital resolved) in NiO (LDA+U). I know the
calculations of fat bands, I already did in Si.

But the total band structure(a combination of all orbitals) that I m
getting in NiO is similar as I obtained bands from wannier bands
calculations. I am not able to resolve this obtained NiO band structure for
each orbital. I attaching my band structure also.

If anyone knows how orbital resolved bands i can obtain, please give your
useful suggestions.

Thanks All

Poonam Sharma
Research Scholar