[QE-users] array index out of bounds error in gww.x

Michal Krompiec michal.krompiec at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 23:17:39 CEST 2020

Problem solved, my build (Intel Parallel Studio 2020, xconfigure build
script, latest ELPA) was the “culprit”. I switched to GCC 8.3 (also with
ELPA and xconfigure, linked with the same Intel MPI and MKL 2020) and now
it doesn’t crash anymore. Has anyone else experienced issues with Intel
2020?
Oddly enough, all other parts of the QE distribution (well, at least those
few I actually have used) seem to work fine for me when built with Intel
2020.
Best,
Michal