[QE-users] XML Parser Error CPMD

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Sun Apr 12 08:39:42 CEST 2020

Hi

the problem is with the pseudo files not with the xml file produced by
cp.x.

There is probably some hidden forbidden character in the string functional

functional="SLA PW NOGX  NOGC"

if you retype the string  with an editor in all your upf  files
everything should work fine.

It would look like an issue of program that generates the pseudos, only
with the functional string, but I have been using   ONCVPSP pseudos
quite often and never met such  issue before.

kind regards

Pietro