[QE-users] XML Parser Error CPMD

bikash sankar kanungo biku.kanungo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:42:34 CEST 2020

Hi,

While restarting a CPMD run (using cp.x), I get the following error message,

PARSE_ERR
81 runParser
abort:

I believe this to be an XML parsing error, but I'm unable to find the
source of it. More importantly, this error doesn't occur with a smaller
system. Usual sanity checks passes while using xmllint on the
data-file-schema.xml. Can you please help me identify the source of the
error? I'm attaching the xml file and the required input files.

Note: To reproduce the error, you'll have to created a
"tmp/InP_2x2x4_water_47_mols_50.save" folder and copy the
data-file-schema.xml into it.

Thanks,
Bikash

--