[QE-users] Fireside chats for lockdown times: A gentle introduction to density-functional theory

Ian Shuttleworth shuttleworth.ian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:35:48 CEST 2020

Nicola,

I think this is a great idea. Is the following link 'share-able' to social
media?

https://www.materialscloud.org/learn/sections/spVa3j/fireside-chats-for-lockdown-times

When I try to invite taught students to this type of event, I use a
combination of Facebook / Twitter because - I'm assured - students read
that sort of thing. Occasionally, promotion this way seems to work, so
would it be possible in this case?

With thanks

Ian Shuttleworth
(Nottingham Trent University)