[QE-users] epsilon.x

Fariba Islam ezqhaz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:32:01 CEST 2020

I have used USPP  Si.rel-pbe-nl-rrkjus_psl.1.0.0.UPF
<https://www.quantum-espresso.org/upf_files/Si.rel-pbe-nl-rrkjus_psl.1.0.0.UPF>
run scf and nscf for silicon. But when I run the epsilon.x the program
crashes with the following error-
task #         0
     from grid_build : error #         1
     USPP are not implemented