[QE-users] Error during compilation in the step of make all command

林聖智 r03223130 at ntu.edu.tw
Sun Sep 22 03:13:56 CEST 2019

Hi Will,

Thanks for reaching out to me. But, I am really new to QE and do not understand what files I need to identify. Can you give me more details?

Also, I leave the message, as follows, I got in the end of the ‘'make all'' command. Hope this can help identify the problem.

ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/APFS.framework/Versions/A/APFS.tbd and library file /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/APFS.framework/Versions/A/APFS are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
( cd ../../bin ; ln -fs ../GWW/bse/bse_main.x . )

Thank you for considering my request.
Sheng-Chih Lin
r03223130 at ntu.edu.tw