[QE-users] Unfolding Band Structure using BandUp

Samar Chand samarc23 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 19:48:12 CEST 2019

Thank you Olesksandr for the reply! I added -D__OLDXML flag and compile qe-6.4.1 again, however the problem still persists. That was the error in Python 2.6 environment.
Now, when I am trying to run BandUp in Python3.6 , I am getting following error:

File "/opt/intel/intelpython3/lib/python3.6/warnings.py", line 99, in _showwarnmsg    msg.file, msg.line)
TypeError: _new_showwarning() takes from 1 to 4 positional arguments but 6 were give.
Could anyone please help me to figure out this problem with BandUp? Thanks!
Best,
Saroj